Friday, November 18, 2022

It's cold tonight

 Not unbearable yet--but it will be.

I hate the cold.

And I hate the former President, who has decided to run in 2024.

I would almost root for him because he would be the most easy to beat by Biden or another Democrat.

Biden turns 80 this weekend. I'm not sure I think he should run again. I'm 5 years younger than him and I wouldn't be able to be the President.

Also, the most women governors ever were elected last week.

That's good news.

Warmth against the cold.

Anything to warm me up is welcome.

I hate the cold.

But you couldn't pay me to move south.

I love CT.

Except for the cold.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.