Thursday, November 17, 2022

visit to the cancer doctor

 I went to my cancer doctor today.

I don't have cancer but several years ago my blood work showed I was producing what the prostate gland secretes and I had my prostate removed years ago!

So, I was referred to her.

She has a great presence in the exam room and she's an Episcopalian.

One doesn't come from the other....

For the first two years she gave me shots that brought the level down considerably.

But it's been two years since I got a shot and the level has stayed down.

She also apologized for the problems I had in the hospital and told me to let the hospital head know.

I have to think about that, but I'm leaning toward doing it.

She also told me that 2 years ago I weighed 207 pounds and today I weighted 170.

So my weight loss is real.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.