Wednesday, December 14, 2022

10 years

It's been a decade since 20 children and 6 adults were shot and killed at the school in Sandy Hook, here in CT.

My heart goes out to those families on this anniversary.

Alex Jones has faced several court cases for saying on the radio that it was a hoax.

He has declared bankruptcy but owes parents over a billion dollars.

I only realized today that "Jones" was my mother's maiden name.

Jones is a very common name in the British countries, but it made me anxious to think I might be distantly related to him.

He's an awful man.

I would be horrified to know he was a relative.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.