Thursday, December 29, 2022

Warm is good

It was 50 degrees today in Cheshire.

Warmer is good!

My whole life, lived in West Virginia, Virginia and New England (both Cambridge and Cheshire) I have disliked the cold. And all of those places, in one way or another, got pretty cold.

I love the seasons and have always lived where they all four show up.

But I don't like the cold and chill. Never have.

But I wouldn't want to live in any of the warm states--too conservative for my blood.

So I hunker down and endure winter.

But 50 degrees at the end of December is a welcomed warming.

Stay warm, my friends.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.