Saturday, December 24, 2022

Christmas Eve

I did a 4 p.m. Eucharist at Trinity Milton.

We normally have 20-25 people on a Sunday. This afternoon there were 90!     

Great music, as always, and a long line for communion.

I came home and we immediately went to John's apartment for a traditional Christmas Eve party and gift giving.

We've been doing that for years.

Tonight, John didn't feel well and wasn't there for the gifts. He was upstairs in bed. I worry about him.

Then Bern and Cathy and Josh and Chris and Tegan and Emma and I came home and opened our stockings.

Everyone was delighted with what they got.

Now to bed.

Hope they don't wake me too early tomorrow. I like to sleep till  8:30 or so.

And then dinner at one.

A great evening on a great day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.