Monday, December 5, 2022

Kindness

A friend who reads my blog called today. She wanted to know if she could go to the grocery store for us. 

I told her I'd let her know if she needed to.

We'll test again tomorrow, but who knows how long the positives come back?

That was very kind of my friend.

There's not enough kindness to go around in our world today.

Racism, anti-Semitism, anti-LBGTQ actions, and just the political divides in our nation today are rending us apart.

Kindness can cancel all that.

My friend and I agree about most things.

But we should show 'kindness' to people who disagree with us as often as we can.

Kindness can calm to storm and stop the rising tide.

Kindness can make the world go round in a better way.

Be kind, my readers and friends.

Spread kindness in your wake.

It will matter greatly.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.