Saturday, December 31, 2022

Have a Happy!

 Bern and I will be in bed by 10 o'clock and won't see the ball drop in Time's Square.

But 2023 will come while we're asleep.

I don't like New Year's Eve. Too many people put themselves in danger tonight.

And I don't make New Year's resolutions I won't keep.

So this year I resolve not to climb Mt. Everest.

I resolve not to swim off the coast of Greenland in the winter (or anytime for that matter)!

I resolve to not eat muskrat this year.

I resolve not to buy a gun this year.

I resolve to harm no dog this year.

I could go on, but you get the idea.

Make resolutions you can keep without trying, then you won't feel regret when you don't go to the gym every day....

Have a Happy one my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.