Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Still positive

         It's been a week and I'm still positive for Co

      I haven't felt bad--thanks to the vaccines and the boosters--but it is a pain in the butt.

    Hopefully, I'll be negative by Sunday so I can go to church.

    I'll have two laypersons hand out the bread and wine and I won't touch the elements, just to make folks feel safe.

    Besides all that--Kevin McCarthy is having a hard time fending off the MAGA folks in the House. He's made concessions to them to get himself named Speaker that even other Republicans are defaming.

    And the former President sinks further into oblivion--he now trails the Florida governor in the polls by double digits.

    I hope he runs as a third party candidate and assures that the Democrats will win the White House and lots more in 2024.

    "2024"--how weird it is to be in the 21st century.

    My son and daughter-in-law and their three kids will be here for Christmas.

    I'm already looking forward to it.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.