Sunday, February 5, 2023

It's warmer (thank goodness!) and I'm tired

I usually sleep until almost 9 a.m.

But on Sunday, when I'm celebrating and preaching, I'm up at 7:20.

So, it's 7:15 p.m. and I'm tired.

But it's much warmer than Friday and Saturday.

So. being warm makes being tired not so bad.

I hope you're warm and feeling good.

Next week at Trinity, Milford is 'sock Sunday'.

The folks in that church do lots of things for the hungry and homeless.

Next Sunday everyone brings socks since they are needed a lot at the homeless shelter.

The folks up in Milton bring tons of clothes and food to be given away.

I admire them greatly for that.

Always remember those who are not warm and hungry.

Always.

Always.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.