Friday, February 24, 2023

The wind...the wind!

 The Wind was so strong today that as I was coming out of Cheshire's Post Office after mailing a package, I thought the door was locked until I pushed with both arms and realized it was the wind holding the door shut.

Then, when I came out of Stop and Shop and tried to shut my door after getting in my car, the wind tore the door away from my hand and made it really hard to close it.

On my little trip, the wind was amazing.

I didn't like it but it amazed me and made me thankful (again!) that I have a house to live in and not the streets.

Sitting at my desk, before I went out, I looked out the window behind my computer and the twelve trees I can see from that window (Cheshire is full of trees) were swaying wildly.

The wind will have it's way, my friends.

The wind will....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.