My snowy Sunday was made just a little while ago.
The Broncos beat the New England Patriots!
What could be better?
I have a remarkable hatred of the Patriots and Bill Belechek, their coach (who deserves his name misspelled, if indeed, as I believe, I did) and most, most of all, Tom Brady.
I don't know where my hatred of all things Patriots comes from exactly. But it is, like the Jordon River, 'deep and wide'....
It all started when Bill bailed out on the Jets, where he was supposed to coach.
And it has something to do with how many people in CT just 'love' the Patriots. (Always liked to be an outsider, you know.)
And it has something to do with how 'perfect' Tom Brady seems (whining and cheating notwithstanding). I don't get 'being perfect' since Lord knows I'm not.
So watching them lose made my day!
I should probably go into therapy about my hatred of the Pats and Tom. But until I do, I'm just going to glory in their loss today....
- 5 and 1/2 stars
- A house is not a 'home'
- How old do you have to be?
- Going to the girls
- If I can't be quarterback, I won't play!
- Being Church
- Snowy Sunday II
- Snowy Sunday
- This could be disturbing....
- Growing up
- Not since I was 20
- Tuesday mornings
- Let's give Trump a break (did I write that???)
- Making Things
- I'd rather be just than popular...
- 4 Sentences to Wisdom
- Hoping against hope
- The big chill
- Let's go Mountaineers!
- What I did yesterday
- Lukie really is dying this time
- Picking Bela clean
- For once, Donald Trump was right
- What I really want
- Just when you thought it couldn't get crazier...
- With Friends like that....
- Epiphany is coming!!!
- The Feast of the Holy Innocents
- Waking up in a new year
- ▼ January (30)
- ► 2015 (341)
- ► 2014 (346)
- ► 2013 (262)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (136)
- ► 2010 (204)