Sunday, January 10, 2016

What I did yesterday

Not much, actually. I fixed pork roast for dinner. Watched a lot of football and went to bed before all the excitement and madness at the end of the Steelers/Bengals game.

Plus, our Wy-Fi was down all day and I couldn't get on line. I know less than nothing about routers and whatever else the stuff is called. Then today, while I was at church, Bern unhooked her I-phone from the Wi-Fi (how do you spell it?) and figured out, from her phone how to get it all fixed.

My lovely little wife, usually as much a technological Troglodyte (thank the Lord for spell-check!) did all that without consulting anyone.

I was shocked and amazed!

And she was quite proud, I must say. And rightly so, I think.

So, we're back on line and I'm writing this where I couldn't access it yesterday.

I  told her, 'you're ready for Silicon Valley!'

She demurred....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.