I really want to live in a nation without guns.
I really want everyone--no matter what gender, race or ethnic background--to have an equal chance.
I really want to live where police don't see a person's color, but their humanity.
I want to live where everyone has equal health care.
I want to live where noone is homeless.
I want to live where there is no "one percent".
I want to live where drugs are not 'outlawed' but not 'present'.
I want to live where the minimum wage is a living wage.
I want to live where 'strangers' are welcome.
I want to live in a nation of true equality.
I want to live...it seems to me...in a dream, a place that doesn't exist.
But couldn't it? Really, couldn't we do that stuff? Really?
And then all live there, together, equal, with 'enough', at peace....?
Is that too much to ask?
- ► 2017 (236)
- 5 and 1/2 stars
- A house is not a 'home'
- How old do you have to be?
- Going to the girls
- If I can't be quarterback, I won't play!
- Being Church
- Snowy Sunday II
- Snowy Sunday
- This could be disturbing....
- Growing up
- Not since I was 20
- Tuesday mornings
- Let's give Trump a break (did I write that???)
- Making Things
- I'd rather be just than popular...
- 4 Sentences to Wisdom
- Hoping against hope
- The big chill
- Let's go Mountaineers!
- What I did yesterday
- Lukie really is dying this time
- Picking Bela clean
- For once, Donald Trump was right
- What I really want
- Just when you thought it couldn't get crazier...
- With Friends like that....
- Epiphany is coming!!!
- The Feast of the Holy Innocents
- Waking up in a new year
- ▼ January (30)
- ► 2015 (341)
- ► 2014 (346)
- ► 2013 (262)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (136)
- ► 2010 (204)