Thursday, July 14, 2016

Thunder

This afternoon about 5:30 it got really dark and we had a brief thunderstorm.

There's not a lot I like better than a thunderstorm unless it's a thunder storm at the beach.

I sat out on the porch today and watched the whole thing. The lightening was above the clouds and back lit them. It was great. Though greater still is the lightening way out on the ocean.

We'll be on the beach in September--a good time for thunderstorms. Downside: once we had to leave early because of a hurricane.

Don't like hurricanes. Like thunder and lightening a lot.

I'm having a colonoscopy tomorrow and took the yukky stuff right after the thunder storm so I'm having my own internal thunder storm right now.

Which means, I need to end this now....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.