Wednesday, July 13, 2016

As if I needed proof...

I know it in the first two steps I take when I get out of the car.

I know it when I look in the mirror.

I know when I look at my calendar and see the number of Dr.'s appointments this month.

I know from how vein-y my ankles are.

I know when I pick up something over 20 pounds.

I know when I look at my hands.

I know because my driver's license tells me so.

I know because I hold the handrail when I go up steps.

Then today I got three pieces of mail and they were all from AARP.

A fine organization but I don't need that much mail from them to realize I'm old!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.