Monday, October 24, 2016

Two weeks to go

Two weeks from tomorrow night and it will mercifully be over!

Since I've been laid up I've watched much to much TV--mostly CNN and MSNBC. I love politics but several hours a day of it is driving me up the wall.

I can't wait for it to be over.

The other thing about day-time TV is that the commercials on all stations seem synchronized to be at the same time! Trump should talk about 'rigged commercial breaks" instead of 'rigged elections'....

I have found a station with lots of Burn Notice each day--I love Michael and Same and Fiona!

Seinfeld has aged a lot better than Friends. I guess a show about 'nothing' endures since 'nothing' stays about the same over decades.

Too much TV makes you a little loopy, it seems to me....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.