Friday, October 14, 2016

Clown apocalypse...

The Apocalypse is on us! It isn't zombie's or vampires or the Trump campaign...for goodness sake's, it's clowns!!!

Let me be honest here: I've never liked clowns very much. Too frenetic, too much makeup, silly noses, stupid shoes. And they try too hard.  Give me a stand up comic or an old episode of Seinfeld when I want a good laugh any time. Clowns have always seemed a tad creepy to me--since childhood.

But I never thought of them as malignant until the past month or so.

What is it will all the scary clown sightings these days? Isn't it enough that a scary clown is running for President? Do we really need clowns slinking around in wooden areas freaking out folks?

McDonald's has announced Ronald McDonald won't be making public appearances while the clown sightings are at such a fever pitch....

Bozo is getting a bad name.

I just don't get it. But I don't get Twitter either....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.