Wednesday, September 11, 2019

There's a first time for everything...

Ok, our President (Who Will Not Be Named) did something I agreed with!

Shock and Awe!

He fired John Bolton as his National Security Advisor.

Every thing I know about John Bolton and his hawkish, war leaning views, scares me dreadfully.

At least he's not in the oval office whispering in the President's ear any more.

It worries me that the President seems to be melting away his cabinet and close advisors.

But Bolton is gone! Amen.

There's a first time for everything, I guess.

This is the first time I remember agreeing with what He WWNBNed.

Imagine that!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.