Monday, September 16, 2019

I'm addicted to 'hint'

OK, I know I have an addictive personality. I smoke, drink too much Pinot Grigio and thank the Lord in Heaven I never got into drugs.

I remember a party in college where I smoked some dope and sat in a corner, so no one could get behind me, paranoid as I could be.

I also remember driving down High Street in Morgantown, higher than a kite, wondering how many people I would kill.

So, drugs were not for me.

But I am an addictive personality.

And I'm addicted to 'hint'. It's a flavored water with no calories. My favorite is Watermelon, though I can also love green apple, mango and several berry flavors.

I drink two a day--one with lunch and one with dinner.

I was feeling guilty about spending money for water when there is plenty in our tap, until I realized the 'hint' was a sponsor of National Public Radio--the only station I listen to besides the occasional Yankee game. NPR is an addiction as well, I suppose.

Try some 'hint' next time you're in your supermarket. See what you think.

I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.