Monday, February 1, 2021

Caught at home

It's 4 p.m. and still snowing.

It's been snowing since last night and will continue another few hours.

Cornwall Avenue hasn't been plowed--I don't know about other streets since I can't go look! Tractor trailers, I heard on radio, have been banned from all the CT Interstates.

It's pretty much, "stay where you are".

But the mail came. "Neither rain nor snow nor sleet...", you know how that goes.

Bern took Brigit for a walk down Cornwall--on Cornwall--since the sidewalks have about a foot on them, which would swallow Brigit up.

When they got back, Bern said, "she had to poop but couldn't find a spot."

Sure enough, 10 minutes later Brigit went down in the back yard, where to trees keep the snow from being so deep, and pooped.

Bern knows that dog like the back of her hand.

She probably knows me like that too!

And me? I'm vague about most everything....

(link to my video blog)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.