Friday, February 26, 2021

I have nothing to write about

Maybe the pandemic is finally getting to me.

I have nothing to write.

I feel fine, though I still itch that three doctors so far can't explain--no rash and mostly in bed...I itch.

I am in touch with two friends--Chris and George--from decades ago. They used to call me 'Bomber' and I had forgotten that nickname until Chris tracked me down and emailed me.

I tend to have 'serial relationships'--I leave people behind and find new people. What a joy to hear from these two old friends--both priests--who worked with me in West Virginia.

"Bomber"--I'll have to ask them why they called me that when we zoom.

I'm co-leading a zoom workshop on Forgiveness. We had out first round, with 13 folks--all from Ireland--last Saturday. We'll meet again on March 6 as a group. In between, we're matched up and have to have a conversation with another about whether we'll willing to forgive. Deep Stuff.

I think I mentioned Bern and I have vaccine appointments on March 5. I can't wait!

I'll be doing a virtual service at Trinity, Milton for March 14 and, hopefully, an in person service there for Easter. I may become their part-time priest when things are a bit closer to 'normal'--whatever 'normal' will be for us....

If you haven't watched "Shitt$ Creek" on Netflix, you really. really, really should.

I love it more than anything I've ever seen on TV.

And I have nothing to write about....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.