Wednesday, February 3, 2021

So much snow, so much else

I don't remember the last time we had this much snow.

Plus, I had to replace my car battery--but I learned it was the original battery for a 2008 car. The AAA guy was shocked. The new battery only has a replacement for 3 years--partial up to six.

A thirteen year old battery is like the snow....

At least Liz Cheney kept her role in the House Republican Caucus--about the first thing they've done right for several years--maybe since I bought my car in 2008!

No news at this hour about Rep. Green, though the Democrats will act if the Republicans don't. If they approve a Q-anon advocate, there's nothing they won't do to undermine the republic.

Super Bowl on Sunday. I'm for K-C, just because I hate Tom Brady that much.

Biden is doing so much right--but, eventually, he's going to need Republican help. I hope to God enough of them will....

I'm being interviewed for a 1/4 priest job on Saturday. I don't need it, but I miss church and people tell me it would be a perfect fit. We'll see.

I feel guilty that the pandemic hasn't hurt us financially, though it is oppressing so many. The Covid bill MUST  be passed. We shall see....

Much more to say--but need to sleep.

Be back tomorrow. Shalom.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdTebleamxYfCasoyjiXB9Y40J4IesPwU link to you tube blog

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.