Tuesday, February 9, 2021

"We're gong to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue to the Capitol"

 "We're going to walk...." the former President said to the crowd he brought together on January 6.

He didn't, of course, but what if he had and the same insurrection and violence had ensued. What would have happened then? Many of them, I'm sure, thought he would be there.

"I'm going with you," he told the crowds that became mobs.

How would this impeachment trial be going if he has actually did what he said: "I'm going with you...."?

Would Republicans still be denying he didn't 'incite' the riot and sedition?

I wonder.

I just wonder....


https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdTebleamxYfCasoyjiXB9Y40J4IesPwU (link to my on line blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.