Tuesday, October 31, 2023

how stupid I am

Remember how I posted that my windows in the car--except for the driver's window--couldn't be controlled?

I took my car the English Auto today and Bern brought me home.

They called at noon and said to come pick up the car.

So, we went.

The problem was I--or Bern--had hit the child lock and disabled the other three windows.

How stupid I am.

I actually didn't know that button did that...or anything?

English didn't charge me and told me they get those all the time.

Bern said "that must have made you feel better."

And I replied, "I think they told me that to make me feel less stupid."

Alas and alack.

How stupid I am.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.