Monday, October 30, 2023

Rain and pain

It's been raining for two days.

One of the problems is that I left my car windows down in the front and the rain somehow messed up the raise windows function of my car and I have the front passenger window down about six inches.

I'm taking it to English Motors tomorrow and hopefully they'll figure it out.

But I have had to have garbage and leaf bags covering it in the rain.

Driving with them is frightening--they blow out and up.

Plus, Bridget, our dog, hates to go out in the rain.

Plus, my left hip hurts a lot.

I have salon pas on it, but the stairs make it ache.

Not been a great two days for me....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.