Monday, September 9, 2013

I have ankles...

About a month or so I realized that when I woke up I had ankles but by the afternoon my ankles were swollen and gross.

They never hurt, so maybe it had been happening for months before and I hadn't noticed.

I told my GP, Mike Olsen, two weeks ago and he told me to stop taking one of my medications--Amlodipine besyate . I don't know what that was, but I'm glad to be down to 2 prescribed meds and it is 12:32 a.m. on September 9 and I still have ankles.

God bless Mike Olsen and God bless my ankles. So good to see you so late at night.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.