Monday, November 20, 2017

It's been shipped....

I just got an email telling me my new smart phone (imagine me with a smart phone) has been shipped!

Perfect timing since some of the most media savvy people I know will be here for Thanksgiving and can load it up for me.

I got it through Consumer Cellular--a company for AARP folks that Bern and I have been on since we were AARP folks. If you're over 60 and you are on any other network, consider switching. We both have the service for under $25 a month each and if we switch to the family plan it will be even less.

Plus, the phone I bought from them was $300 less than it would have been from the company that makes it. Go figure that.

Being old has some advantages. AARP is a joy.

Hello, Moto!

Coming soon to this home....

I love those commercials for Motorola phones, so that's what I got.

Like I said, "Hello, Moto!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.