Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Mr. Forgetful

I'm getting more forgetful each day.

I always remember what I forgot, but I fear I'll lose that too.

An example: The AC in my little office at the top of the back stairs is really good. So good, that I get a bit of a chill from wearing a short sleeve shirt.

So, I walked down the hall to our bedroom to get a long sleeve shirt to put over the short sleeve one I had on. When I went in the bedroom, I forgot why I had come.

So, I went to the bathroom and started back to my office. When I was near enough to the office to hear the air conditioner, I cursed my memory and went back and got one.

Sometimes I call up my blog on my computer and forget what I was going to write about.

As soon as I go back to AOL, I remember and have to call up the blog again.

It's called aging!

At least I'm not senile like my father became when he was 82 and we had to move him to CT from WV.

But who knows when that will occur?

Not soon, God of Memory, not soon! Please!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.