I just noticed, as I was writing about Mimi's birthday, that I'm only 11 posts--after this one, 10--from a thousand posts.
I tend to like milestones, anniversaries, birthdays, moments to pause and reflect on and ponder.
It's kind of like being amazed at how may hands of hearts I've played on my computer--several thousand and I'm 22 games above winning half the time. Almost a thousand posts. My Lord, why don't I have a life?
And here's what's interesting: I've enjoyed writing everyone of them. I've said before, I'd probably do this if no body every looked at it. It's a form of therapy for me and much cheaper than a psychologist would be!
And that you guys read it just makes it all the more better and special and wondrous.
Thanks for tagging along in the journey. We're coming up on 1000. Pretty good. Ten more. I'll have to come up with something special 10 blogs from now.
Hang in there and see what I can do....
- ► 2020 (335)
- ► 2019 (312)
- ► 2018 (248)
- ► 2017 (248)
- ► 2016 (291)
- ► 2015 (341)
- David is dead....
- So I don't often do this...
- On the other hand...
- So when is 'enough' enough....
- Finishing my creed
- 1001--being honest
- Number 1000
- Memory Lane....
- Aunt Elsie and Denise
- The drive...
- I've missed being here...
- Mimi's here!
- Rush Limbaugh is crazier than the world these days...
- The world is going crazy
- One way we're different, Bern and I
- Almost a thousand
- Mimi's coming
- Queen Anne's Lace
- What ticks me off about the Lectionary
- Was I ever right this time!!!
- Accident prone
- Looking back
- rainy 4th
- OK, enough sweetness and light...
- And besides all that
- One last thing I don't appreciate enough
- More things I don't appreciate enough
- ▼ July (30)
- ► 2013 (262)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (136)
- ► 2010 (204)