Friday, May 22, 2020

Holy, and I mean 'Holy' Cow!!!

The President today declared that 'houses of worship' are essential and therefore should be opened immediately.

I don't think he can do that and our Governor and Bishops have set June 21 as the earliest we can have church in a group.

Does the President want to kill off religious people?

Among white Evangelicals that would hurt him in the election.

His insistence about 'reopening' American puts us all at risk.

Like so many things he says and lies about, I just don't get it.

Church is a horrible idea right now.

Holy Cow, don't put us as risk like that!

He said we 'need prayer'.

Doesn't he know I can pray while I'm writing this? I don't need a building to 'pray'. Prayer is an action of the heart and soul, not a space.

I do pray he comes to his senses.

Probably a prayer that floats off into the ether without being answered.

Amen and Amen.

God help us....









1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.