Thursday, October 1, 2020

Trying to relax

It was a great day--cool and dry.

I read a lot and watched some TV--a netflix show called "AWAY", a series about the first trip to Mars.

I really recommend it.

I was just trying to clear my mind after the disaster of the first presidential debate.

I mostly did it.

English muffin for breakfast--one piece with cream cheese and one with peanut butter and jelly.

A salad and Chicken salad from last night for lunch.

Fish and chips and cold slaw Bern fixed for dinner.

Celebrating the Yankees and Lakers wins last night.

Lots of distractions.

But it still haunts me--the debate and how out of control the president was. What a nightmare!

But deep breaths and Autumn weather and reading and "AWAY" helped a lot.

Hope you're recovering too.

I can't wait for Harris/Pence to debate. That should give me joy and wonder.

(all opinions here are mine and mine alone)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.