Friday, October 23, 2020

The debate and Borat

Last night I watched the last Presidential Debate.

Tonight I watched Borat 2.

I liked the movie better.

The debate wasn't a debacle like the first one, but the President lied and lied and lied some more.

The first words out of his mouth was how we have turned the corner on the Pandemic. Today over 70,000 Americans tested positive.

Biden wasn't perfect, but he far out debated and out smarted the President.

But Borat is amazing.

If you're a Biden voter you have to watch it. It dissects the Republicans and put America's mayor in an extremely compromised position.

Hilarious is the word I'd use.

I almost didn't watch the debate since I voted weeks ago.

But I did and saw a calmer President who lied just as much.

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.