Monday, November 4, 2013

I can't open things...

One of the things I've noticed about getting older is that I can't open things. Packaging has gotten very advanced while my fine motor skills have declined. Almost nothing food comes in can be opened by me without several knives, a screwdriver, my teeth and a blowtorch.

So today I bought a pair of kitchen shears--nice scissors meant to open things that I can't open.

It took me 10 minutes, several knives, a screwdriver, my teeth, a blowtorch and a small explosive device to open the shears.

Like I said, I can't open things...but now I have those shears...beware of me packaging....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.