Sunday, November 17, 2013

Why I am not only annoying to my wife but am annoyed at blogger.com

I have noticed from time to time that the 'time' given to my blogs was 3 hours later than I wrote them.

Just today, I noticed that I could 'schedule' my time. So I went on and changed the time to what I said it was. But I also noticed that my computer things I'm on Pacific Standard Time--imagine that, three hours later than what time it is in Connecticut.

So I reset the time but couldn't reset the "Pacific Standard Time" thing cause I couldn't figure our how. So my last post will be posted at 10 something Pacific time which will make it even more off (*I think, if I understand time zones). I put the setting back, so if you get this post before the post about how I annoy my wife by leaving things open....Shit, I can't even figure out what that means, time-wize.....) I learned to type on a manual typewriter (anyone remember those? Before electric typewriters) so I should have to get a license of some sort to be allowed to be on line.

But there isn't one, more the pity.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.