Thursday, November 5, 2020

Come on Nevada!

 I've never been to Nevada. I never want to be there.

I would go if you paid my airfare and hotel and gave me $10,000 to gamble with.

But beyond that, never would I go to Nevada.

I've flown over it, I'm sure, on trips to the West Coast. But I've never landed.

But tonight I just pray and hope and wish that Nevada would count the votes.

If Biden won, he would have 270 electoral votes and be president-elect.

Come on, Nevada. End this misery.

Make America be back on track again.

Please, please, Nevada!

I need you to make this end.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.