Monday, October 10, 2022

Getting old just happens

    No one wants to get old...it just happens.

    Time passes.

    Just like that.

    I see a lot more doctors than I did when I was 40.

    Many of my health care providers have retired!

    So, I'm breaking in new ones.

    I wear hearing aids, for goodness sake, and today I asked my PC doctor to get me a (gasp!) handicapped parking sticker.

    I filled out my part of the form and should get it soon.

    Easy parking!

    Not a bad trade for getting older.

    But by no means a good one....

    Just wait.

    It will happen to you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.