Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Hurray for Waterbury!!!

A Jury in Waterbury, CT today required Alex Jones to pay nearly a billion dollars in damages to the Sandy Hook families whose relatives died in a school shooting he called a hoax.

I served St. John's in Waterbury for 21 years as their rector.

When I drive through, as I did today, I always look for the church tower on the Green and have fond memories of my time there and all who touched me deeply.

Good for that jury.

Not enough Bad could happen to Alex Jones.

(Jones, by the way, was my mother's family name, but that doesn't let him off the hook with me!)

To lie about dead children.

How much more despicable could you be?

Not much.

Not much at all.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.