Saturday, October 29, 2022

I hate Halloween

 I think I've said this before but I'll say it again: "I hate Halloween!"

At some point I must have told you about being nearsighted (nobody knew!) and wearing a mask and being, literally, 'spooked out'.

But what happened in South Korea is yet another reason to hate Halloween.

Almost 200 killed and hundreds more hurt when a crowd, celebrating the Korean form of Halloween, got out of control.

Can you imagine being stomped to death by other human beings?

What a great tragedy.

When did Halloween stop being for kids and have adults walking over each other?

Not a good Holiday.

We shouldn't even call it a 'holiday' since that is a form of 'Holy Day'.

Nothing 'holy' about it.

Pray for the victims in Seoul. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.