Friday, October 28, 2022

I play Hearts

     I play Hearts on-line against three artificial opponents--John, Lisa and Wanda.

    I play 100 games most of the time--not all at once but over several days. I usually win between 86 and 90.

    A live player has a big advantage over a machine.

    But in the last several days, I've won the first 25 of the 100.

    I've never won 25 in a row before!

    It's making me a tad nervous.

    Things usually go wrong at some point in the 100 games.

    But not this time.

    And though some of the wins have been come-backs, I've tended to win lop sided games.

    What will I do if I don't lose?

    I'll have to quit playing, I suppose.

    We'll see.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.