Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Went to Milton today

 I go to Trinity, Milton on most Sundays for church and most Wednesday's for a study group.

We're reading Acts starting today. 

There were 9 there today--a good gathering.

The people at Trinity are great. I love being there.

They are patient with me and my idiocyncratic (sp) ways.

Always a joy.

On the way, just north of Thomaston, there was a cloud burst of rain.

I almost pulled over. My wipers on high didn't let me see enough.

Luckily, I was behind a truck I could follow his lights.

If he'd gone off the road, so would I have.

Lots of rain in CT recently.

Raining now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.