Sunday, October 9, 2022

Still feeling strange

 I'm still on so many drugs from the hospital that I feel a little strange.

At the peace, I had to race to the bathroom to keep from pooping on my alb.

Trying to let down my pants and pull up my floor length alb with a rope around my waist made me feel truly sorry for women in long dresses trying to go to the bathroom.

I was back before announcements were over but my alb wasn't straight by any means and I coasted through the Eucharist.

I see my GP tomorrow and hope she can straighten me out some.

I'm on a drug to rid my body of fluids and it seems like I have to pee every 20 minutes!

(I know it's not true, but it seems that way.)

I just want to feel normal--if I even know what 'normal' feels like.

(Sorry about all the pee and poop stuff in this post--just that kind of day....)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.