Monday, January 24, 2022

Trinity, Milton

Trinity's annual meeting was after Eucharist on Sunday.

(No coffee hour, which are great, because of Covid.)

The meeting was fine--though I hate meetings--but I love the people so much I can put up with meetings!

But I've loved the people everywhere I have served, unlike many priests I know.

Maybe, I'm just a great priest--or, more likely, I've been very, very lucky!

The music at Trinity is remarkable for a small church--for any church, for that matter. Michael, the music man, is the best I've ever worked with--and I've worked with some great ones. And Jordan, the singing leader is in a league by himself.

The people are so smart and friendly and kind--couldn't ask for more than that.

They do a lot in the community--like every church I've served.

And that's what churches are for--to inspire people to reach out and help others.

So, I'm very secure and settled and happy at Trinity.

Long may we work together.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.