Monday, January 31, 2022

Last day of a hard month

 January was a hard month this year.

Quite a bit of snow and biting cold.

But tonight, at mid-night, it will be over.

And February is promising to come in like a lamb.

It's supposed to be in the 40's on Wednesday and moderate most of this coming week.

I only hope it lasts.

My son, daughter-in-law and three grand-daughters got Covid this month. They were all fully vaccinated and have no troubling symptoms. But they're isolating at home.

Probably got it through someone on the basketball court with Morgan and Emma. Who knows.

Speaking of Cathy, my daughter-in-law, Dr. Wong, my urologist, who looks a lot like Cathy, put a camera in me to look at my bladder. No problems except my embarrassment. 

Trinity Church, where I serve, cancelled three of it's Sundays in January. So, I missed church.

I also had to take my car in for a service to prevent my engine from catching on fire.

Not a comforting thought.

So, all in all, I'm glad this month is almost over....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.