I was sure I posted this before, but couldn't find it when I searched my blog.
I have a red tee-shirt with the Episcopal shield on the upper left side in front and the Top 10 (by Robin Williams, who was an Episcopalian) on the back.
I got it, I suspect, at the National Cathedral, which is the only place it seemed to be available.
10. No snake handling.
9. You can believe in dinosaurs.
8. Male and female, God created them; male and female, we ordain them.
7. You don't have to check your brains at the door.
6. Pew aerobics.
5. Church year is color coded.
4. Free wine on Sunday.
3. All of the pageantry, none of the guilt.
2. You don't have to know how to swim to get baptized,
1. No matter what you believe, there's bound to be at least one other Episcopalian who agrees with you.