Thursday, January 20, 2022

MAD again, maybe

I've been helping lead the Making A Difference workshop for close to two decades.

We've had no workshops for two years.

But maybe in June at Holy Cross Monastery in upstate New York, overlooking the Hudson (a beautiful place of Episcopal monks).

Didn't know Episcopalians had monks and nuns?

Surprise, we do.

I've been a good leader, I believe, but I can't for the life of me remember what goes on in the workshop!

Two years without doing it, my mind is blank.

We do Centering Prayer in it, several times a day.

And the workshop is magic.

I was considering renouncing my priestly vows when I took it and here I am, almost 30 years later, still a priest.

(So, I've been helping MAD for almost three decades!)

If you want to hear more and let me seek to enroll you in June's workshop send me an Email at Padrejgb@aol.com.

l'd love to share it with you and make a difference for you to make a difference....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.