Friday, January 28, 2022

snow

Although I don't always trust weather forecasters (I told a woman in line at Big Y today--it was very crowded--that I trust them 50% of the time, she told me, "you're being very generous") lots of snow is in the realm of possibility.

I don't know if Trinity will cancel church--I hope not--but it is a possibility since the biggest snow is in the East.

Snow looses it wonder after Christmas.

No one sings, "I dreaming of a white January 30...".

We'll see what happened tonight and tomorrow.

I'm ready for spring already.

Wishful thinking.

I know.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.