...that I could get back to my blog. I'm now a tad anxious every time I click on the Do-Hickey that gets me here.
I really am a babe in the woods when it comes to on-line stuff. So much I don't understand.
But I got back, no problem.
Christmas, for us, is going to be quiet and sweet. Mimi is coming Monday and John Anderson will eat dinner with Bern and Mimi and me on Christmas. But Josh and Cathy and the girls are going to California to be with her brothers so minus three girls 7,7 and 4 it will be quiet here. Which I don't mind. We'll go down to Baltimore on Dec. 29 after church for 'second Christmas' with them. Not bad, two Christmases.
Bern's even going to let me cook Christmas dinner. Pretty cool for me.
- ► 2021 (278)
- ► 2020 (335)
- ► 2019 (312)
- ► 2018 (248)
- ► 2017 (248)
- ► 2016 (291)
- ► 2015 (341)
- ► 2014 (346)
- Feeling guity about being blessed
- Mellow Christmas
- So forget yesterdays blog....
- A Christmas memory I would rather forget....
- Eve of the Eve
- OK, what's going on...?
- Just wanted to make sure...
- Walking backward through my mind...
- The sweetness of Advent
- I feel like Alice
- "Ordination Accomplished"
- Ordination--next to last
- The Churches I never served...
- Ordination (what is it? 3 or 4?)
- A shocking concept hard to engage meaningfully
- The Ordination--Part Two
- The Ordination--Part One
- Give it a rest, ok?
- two words that make me sad
- Winter is coming
- With great humility and graditude
- The Sound...the very Sound...
- The awful-est person in the world...
- Hats and Scarves
- Thanks to Thanksgiving
- ▼ December (27)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (136)
- ► 2010 (204)