Saturday, October 7, 2017

I wore my 'pajamas' all day long

Well, I don't really wear 'pajamas'--I sleep in the sports shorts that people use to exercise and in winter in sweat pants with a tee shirt or sweat shirt.

But I almost always change out of them in the morning.

Today I didn't. It's almost 8 p.m. and I'm still wearing what I slept in. I've been out--to the store for dinner stuff. But no one would think I had on 'pajamas'.

It's just that since Hugh Heffner died, I learned he spent most of his waking life in real pajamas--silk and expensive I'm told.

So did I today--except they aren't really 'pajamas' like Hugh would have had. That's probably the only thing that Hugh and I have in common.

I wonder if he was buried in pajamas and if not, why not?

RIP, Mr. Heffner. Hope you're in pajamas....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.