Tuesday, February 15, 2022

I fear for us

 I'm a little high on Pinot Grigio, the only alcohol I drink, but I am worried about us.

The former president is fading in his party, but not fast enough.

We're 8 months from the mid-terms and I'm afraid MAGA candidates might win more than they lose.

People of color still are discriminated against and being killed by police and racists.

Fox News is backing Putin.

Abortion rights are threatened.

Inflation is playing into the hands of the Republicans.

Life is hard for many.

Buying a car or a house is almost impossible for some people.

False Covid information is every where.

Though things are getting better, people without the vaccine are still dying.

We are so divided as a nation.

Democracy is in peril.

Lordy, Lordy, I fear for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.