Sunday, February 6, 2022

I long for spring

I know I've written it before, but it deserves being restated--I hate the cold!

l hate, Hate, HATE the cold.

I always have on three or four layers to try to keep warm and still can't.

On our bed, Bern has like three layers and I have six or seven and I sometimes am still cold.

Our house is at 68-70 degrees but I'm still chilly.

There were lots of birds in our yard--still some snow--today.

I long for all the birds coming back.

I long for spring and some warmth.

Funny, in the summer, I love air conditioning--but in the winter, I long for spring.

It can't come soon enough for me.

It will be in the 40's later this week.

Even that is good.

I can't wait....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.